[SOLVED] Doubt regarding selection of ARGB Fan Kit

Gopi_2

Honorable
Apr 23, 2016
I recently bought the case MSI mag forge 100R, It comes with 2 ARGB and a normal fan. My motherboard model is Gigabyte b360M D3SH, It doesn't have any ARGB header in it and has only 3 fan headers so now one my ARGB fans cant be connected to the motherboard so it won't spin right now . I want to add 2-3 fans to the top of the case also should I buy MSI fan kit only or is Coolermaster one will suffice and should I buy a fan hub also to make it work?

Solution
The manual for that case is so horrible any novice builder would think they're performing rocket science without additional info from YT or a review. The header on the motherboard is for a 12c RGB device(s), you should pick up an ARGB controller like the one made by CoolerMaster. Do any of the connectors from the fan look like the two in the middle of this image?
HTB1dHEEPFXXXXbeXFXX760XFXXXI.png

Lutfij

Titan
The manual for that case is so horrible any novice builder would think they're performing rocket science without additional info from YT or a review. The header on the motherboard is for a 12c RGB device(s), you should pick up an ARGB controller like the one made by CoolerMaster. Do any of the connectors from the fan look like the two in the middle of this image?
HTB1dHEEPFXXXXbeXFXX760XFXXXI.png

Last edited:
Solution