Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
Hello guys i have the following pc config:
i5-4440S 2.8Ghz quad core
8gb DDR3 ram
1Tb HDD
2gb nvidia gt 710 ddr3
windows 8.1 64bit
Now i have recently installed a wifi router with my computer.Recently i installed some softwares which caused some problems in the os.Its still usable but i am kind of a nitpick.
I was thinking of formatting and installing my old win7,but if i do that will i have to set the wifi router config again? along with the LAN cable config in the pc?
Or will i just have to setup my lan connection in pc only and the router remains unaffected

Solution
most routers unless you log into them when you reinstall your os your not going to change anything in the router. the router is going to see your pc mac info from the network card. when you do your wipe and reload make sure on the usb stick you have the chipset drivers for the mb and the ethernet drivers.
most routers unless you log into them when you reinstall your os your not going to change anything in the router. the router is going to see your pc mac info from the network card. when you do your wipe and reload make sure on the usb stick you have the chipset drivers for the mb and the ethernet drivers.

Solution