Doubts about new desktop

High_Monk

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
So here´s the thing in 2-3 months time ill buy a new desktop gaming i wanna play games like paladins, overwatch in high settings with no problems, and try games like 4 honor, gta in good quality, heres what i selected i would like to know if this specs are good enough for what i want and if u guys advise something different:

Power Supply - Corsair CX430 430W

Processor - Intel Core i5 7400 3.0Ghz Turbo 3.5Ghz [NEW]

Processor Cooler - Stock Manufacturer Heatsink and fan

RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz [2x8GB]

Motherboard - Asus H110M-R

Graphics card - Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1050 TI 4GB [NEW]

Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 1TB Hard

Drive 7200rpm 64MB Cache

Monitor - AOC 23.6" E2470SWHE HD VGA/HDMI

Thanks in advance for answers :)

Solution
Looks fine for a lower end gaming system, you may want to pick a better power supply, and maybe up the video card to a 1060 3GB so it can run games better to match the CPU. I would spend less on RAM to 8 GB instead of 16 to upgrade the video card. Get a single 8 GB stick, get the 1060 card, get another 8 GB stick of RAM later if you feel the need. Also get the CX-M model power supply at least not just a CX, I'd go for a 500+ watt, or a Seasonic M12II.
Looks fine for a lower end gaming system, you may want to pick a better power supply, and maybe up the video card to a 1060 3GB so it can run games better to match the CPU. I would spend less on RAM to 8 GB instead of 16 to upgrade the video card. Get a single 8 GB stick, get the 1060 card, get another 8 GB stick of RAM later if you feel the need. Also get the CX-M model power supply at least not just a CX, I'd go for a 500+ watt, or a Seasonic M12II.

Solution