Download photo

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

window xp home
hp 715 camera
compact flash 128 mb

I can't get my photo's to load with the memory card reader the light won't
come on or when i plug it to the cord it won't start the download phase.
I've always had good luck before now, it has 500 pictures on it . Any help
would be apprecited. John

Which make and model of computer? Is the memory card reader built into the
computer, or is it one of the inexpensive USB plug-ins? Tell us more.

.... Ben Myers