download problems

Fantasy

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2003

i have a computer that is a windows 95. something is
missing here. i cant get it to download the card games for
95 it always says envoy is missing and the .dll file is
missing. what do i do? Please help me. Thank you, Fantasy

"Fantasy" <fantasy_lapdancer_4u2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> i have a computer that is a windows 95. something is
> missing here. i cant get it to download the card games for
> 95 it always says envoy is missing and the .dll file is
> missing. what do i do? Please help me. Thank you, Fantasy

Have your Windows 95 install/setup cd or floppies at hand.

Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Windows
Programs. Put a checkmark next to games. When you click on OK
you will be prompted to insert the disk(s).

If it is already checked, then you have a corrupt installation.
Remove the checkmark, reboot the computer and repeat the
instruction above to add the games.

If you have a proprietary (e.g., Compaq) restore disk and no
Windows 95 CD, you may be out of luck.