[SOLVED] Download speed lower than upload?

Luchezar Vutov

Reputable
Dec 12, 2014
Hey guys im experiencing a really strange problem. My download speed is really slow. It goes down to 1-3 Mbps which has never happened before and i am paying for 65+ Mbps. Streams are unwatchable also videos are buffering. I tried using Ccleaner , diffrent browser and also unnistalling some programs and games. If u could help i would be very grateful.

Solution
I have also experienced this issue with completely different equipment.

Definitely check that you have the latest drivers for your WiFi card (and if it's an Intel card, you probably don't - I keep the Intel Driver & Support Assistant installed on this machine to keep up with the number of updates they keep churning out over the last 2 years or so).

Sometimes disabling/reenabling the WiFi adapter in Device Manager works. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling works.

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
I have also experienced this issue with completely different equipment.

Definitely check that you have the latest drivers for your WiFi card (and if it's an Intel card, you probably don't - I keep the Intel Driver & Support Assistant installed on this machine to keep up with the number of updates they keep churning out over the last 2 years or so).

Sometimes disabling/reenabling the WiFi adapter in Device Manager works. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling works.

Solution