syynnh

Commendable
Jan 13, 2018
See, the problem is that since yesterday, after a restart, i noted that my internet was significantly slow, went to speedtest.net and yup there it was, from a solid 50 mbps download speed and 10 mbps upload speed i went to 1.5mbps download speed and the same 10 mbps upload speed.

A short term solution i found was to go to device manager, and uninstall my network adapter which is the USB TP-LINK WN8200ND V2, after i uninstall it i have to reset cause there is no internet, after that restart the download speed goes up again to 50mbps, but then if my pc suspends/restarts or simply turns off and then on, the problem comes back, from 50 mbps to 1.5 mbps.

I tried to reinstall the drivers, the latest one and the one one before, and nothing seems to work , not even restarting the network from the router or windows config, also cmd commands doesn't help.
I would be very pleased if someone could help me solve this, thanks

Solution
If nothing else has changed, i.e., your ISP isn't throttling your speed, I'd suspect a failing adapter. I recently replaced the one in my laptop and discovered that the old one was such a piece of crap that the antenna terminal had come off the circuit board.

Balrog49

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2015
If nothing else has changed, i.e., your ISP isn't throttling your speed, I'd suspect a failing adapter. I recently replaced the one in my laptop and discovered that the old one was such a piece of crap that the antenna terminal had come off the circuit board.

Solution