[SOLVED] Download Speed

Dec 3, 2019
So i ran an internet test and its sayiong im getting 700 mb download speed. i know obviously i wont get the full 700, But Im downloading the call of duty update and im only downloading at 2-3 mb per second. Is there any fixes to this? I cant seem to figure out why its downloading so slow. Thank you in advance for any help!

Solution
If speedtest.net or similar shows you getting the full "700mbps", then your system and network is working as it should.
Any 'slow' speed during this download is all on the server where you're getting it from.
There is nothing you can fix.

USAFRet

Titan
If speedtest.net or similar shows you getting the full "700mbps", then your system and network is working as it should.
Any 'slow' speed during this download is all on the server where you're getting it from.
There is nothing you can fix.

Reactions: bobcat222
Solution

USAFRet

Titan
Ohhh. Okay. So im using ookla speed test. But the slow speeds isnt on my end it would be on blizzards end? (blissard is the site for COD on pc.)
Right.
Your system and ISP is running at what it should be.

Any slowness is coming from the other end.
Remember...a LOT of people bought a system over the last couple of days. I expect the Blizzard servers are in meltdown from all the game downloads right now.