Can the folder and files located in "c:\windows\downloaded installtions" be
safely deleted? Every version of MS-Antispyware installer is in this folder
plus some other programs like Diskkeeper.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Why do you ask?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Dan J wrote:
> Can the folder and files located in "c:\windows\downloaded installtions"
> be safely deleted? Every version of MS-Antispyware installer is in this
> folder plus some other programs like Diskkeeper.

So I guess you do not know the answer. If you do know the answer please
include some URL references.

I have over 500 mb of installable packages in that particular folder and I
seriously doubt that I need these packages.

"PA Bear" wrote:

> "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
>
> Why do you ask?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), AH-VSOP
>
> Dan J wrote:
> > Can the folder and files located in "c:\windows\downloaded installtions"
> > be safely deleted? Every version of MS-Antispyware installer is in this
> > folder plus some other programs like Diskkeeper.

Delete 'em to Recycle Bin and see what happens.
--
~PA Bear