Downloaded windows 10 on SSD. Then computer says No bootable device

Jul 8, 2018
So windows detected my SSd then I downloaded it. But after I resetted it my computer said No bootable devices, press any key to reset. I also can't find Legacy or Ueif in BIOS. Any ideas?

Solution
from another pc use the windows 10 media creation tool. use an 8g usb stick to make a bottable windows 10 iso. boot from the usb stick. go into advance mode and wipe all the partions off the ssd if there no data you need. if there a data hard drive unplug it to keep your data safe. after the usb stick installs windows and reboots make sure in the bios the windows boot mager is set as first boot device or the ssd.
from another pc use the windows 10 media creation tool. use an 8g usb stick to make a bottable windows 10 iso. boot from the usb stick. go into advance mode and wipe all the partions off the ssd if there no data you need. if there a data hard drive unplug it to keep your data safe. after the usb stick installs windows and reboots make sure in the bios the windows boot mager is set as first boot device or the ssd.

Solution