Downloading Music onto Your PC

strtrodder49

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
How can an individual down load music on to their PC, as I am 67 and, have the capability of playing a CD in my PC, but don't have a clue as to how I can then (after downloading) place the music onto a USB Stick. All help will greatly be appreciated. P.S. I am using Windows 7

USAFRet

Titan
A free application such as CDBurnerXP will do this easily.
https://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

aRCkDIE.png

strtrodder49

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
Thanks for both of your answers as I will check these items out. Due to my age I already have trouble remembering things and, thus am constantly going back and forth from window to window. I wish everything was clearly laid out in a step by step list of instructions that I could look down at when trying to accomplish my actions.

strtrodder49

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
Thanks for your answer as I will have to check this out. Due to my age I have trouble remembering what I am doing and, like everything written down in step-by-step instructions instead of trying to figure out what I am doing. I will go ahead and check this out and get back with you.

strtrodder49

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016

Thanks for your answer as I will have to check this out. Due to my age I have trouble remembering what I am doing and, like everything written down in step-by-step instructions instead of trying to figure out what I am doing. I will go ahead and check this out and get back with you.

TRENDING THREADS