downloading service pack 4 for windows nt 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm trying to download SP 4 from one of microsoft's download sites - here it is:(http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/Recommended/ServicePacks/NT4SvcPk4.asp)

Unfortunately, when i click on the "Download Now" button I get thrown here,
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=ntw40

I'd appreciate any help or direction in trying to procure a copy of service pack for for NT 4.0.

Thank you.

TerryO

Try this one.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8b3a1f23-c17c-4dc9-96ea-cf8652acf2d4&DisplayLang=en