Downloading upgrades Radeon

karin de groot

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009
I have not been able to update anything since my Radeon motherboard was installed about four years ago.

Always get message saying no hardware compatible with update was found.

Am I doing something wrong ???????????????????????

karin de groot
the hague, the netherlands

karin de groot

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009
4 years and you are enquiring now?

Specification may help a bit.

Hi, yes I assumed I would eventually come across an update, somwhere, that would work, but never have yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say my pc works fine but I am beginning to worry that I should be doing stuff, I have Radeon 9200, pc AMD Athlon 2000.

What other information would be useful to you,

thanks for replying,

karin :love:

well, i think you mean new drivers, there might not be any drivers for such old hardware for windows other than the ones provided by microsoft, though you could check ati's site and download new drivers (try vista drivers, they stopped support for old hardware in win7)

karin de groot

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009
No updates will improve that pc, if nothing is broken for the love of god don't touch it in case it breaks.

:sweat: :sweat: dear god don't frighten me like that !!!!!!!

But actually that was sortof my instinct anyway, if it aint broke don't fix it, because it really is doing the job amazingly well still !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your feedback,

:love:

karin de groot

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009

:na: :na: :na: :na:

(I have actually been looking into buying something if not new at least newer even though I really have no other complaints at the moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:love:

karin

karin de groot

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009

thanks, am thinking maybe I should just Leave Well Enough Alone now the general concensus seems to be that it's all down to an outdated pc;
it does still perform extremely well really, no other complaints !!!!!

:love: :love: