Question Downloading windows 10 problem

Mar 25, 2021
Im trying to download windows 10 on my pc but when i put the usb on the pc and reset the pc it turns on and off all over again
How to fix?

Mar 24, 2021
First you download the windows 10 to your usb drive, then it will convert it into a boot disk,
Go into bios and make sure your change your boot device order, put the disk you wanna install windows on at first, followed by the usb drive. If you put usb drive first it will restart and boot with the usb drive again and ask you to install windows again.

Mar 25, 2021
First you download the windows 10 to your usb drive, then it will convert it into a boot disk,
Go into bios and make sure your change your boot device order, put the disk you wanna install windows on at first, followed by the usb drive. If you put usb drive first it will restart and boot with the usb drive again and ask you to install windows again.
Im in bios setup, hie do i cange my boot device?

USAFRet

Titan
In google i typed windows 10 download and got to the first website here: https://www.microsoft.com/sr-latn-rs/software-download/windows10ISO and added it to my usb
You saved the ISO file to your USB?
No....thats not the way to do it.
That raw ISO file is not bootable.

You download the MediaCreation tool. That is an exe file.
You run that, and it will create the required stuff on the USB.

You can't use just the ISO.

The first part of this tutorial speaks to how to make this work.

Mar 25, 2021
You saved the ISO file to your USB?
No....thats not the way to do it.
That raw ISO file is not bootable.

You download the MediaCreation tool. That is an exe file.
You run that, and it will create the required stuff on the USB.

You can't use just the ISO.

The first part of this tutorial speaks to how to make this work.
I dident put the exe in the folder it said do you want to upgrade the pc now or save it on the usb