Downloads not in the right place and storage is wrong.

Feb 5, 2019
I got a new Eraser Medion PC, it's my first. I'm 15, and I'm not a computer expert. My PC has a SSD, and three hard drives, which are "Boot", "Recovery" and "Data". It has 1tb and that seems to be in the "Data" hard drive, but none of my 1tb is being used. It appears like it's being puy in the small "Boot" drive. I tried to download something yesterday and I looked in my documents, there was nothing there. Since I don't know much about computers, I'm terrified that it's all downloading in the wrong place. I got a game yesterday, when it came and it said that I had 80,000 left on my hard drive space before I downloaded it, I know I'm supposed to have much more than that, this PC is brand new and I haven't downloaded pretty much anything, please help, I waited a long time for this PC and now I don't know what to do.

Lutfij

Titan
List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Then pass on a screen shot of what you see in Disk Management(assuming you're on Windows 10). We can move forward from there.

Might I ask how you're downloading the games? Using an app to manage them, like Steam?

Feb 5, 2019
Display: 15,6" (39,6 cm)
Full HD display with 1.920 x 1.080 pixel

Processor: Intel Core i7-8550U
1,8 GHz - 4,0 GHz

Memory: 8GB DDR4

SSD: 128 GB

HDD: 1TB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce
GTX 1050, 4 GB VRAM

ODD: DVD+RW

And yes, I used Steam

Feb 5, 2019
Not too sure if I can get it to screenshot atm but it says that disk partitions 1,4 and 5 are 100℅ free. My boot has 117.15 GB but it's only got 54gb free and which is 46℅ free. My data has 906gb and is completely free. The recover has 25gb but only has 2.90gb left, which is 12℅ left.

Feb 5, 2019
Thank you, but how am I supposed to fix the fact that my PC is downloading an update right now, and my boot is at only 36℅ free, I don't think there's a way that I can fix that.

Feb 5, 2019
Now my only problem is the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1803, it's downloading to my C:Boot drive (Also been stuck on 97℅ for about 10 minutes), I have figured out the driver problem, but what about having to move my files from C to D, I can't tell which are the right files, as there are so many.

Feb 5, 2019

Yeah, but how am I supposed to find things like Steam, that I downloaded in the wrong drive?
My boot drive has so many files in it, it's really confusing.

Feb 5, 2019
I've not been this stressed for a long time, now even though I found a solution, the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1803 is still on 97℅ and it's going to the wrong drive, I can't do the solution until I've done this, what if it takes up loads of space on the wrong drive?

Feb 5, 2019

Okay, I've just already put stuff on my boot without meaning to. But thank you, you've made me feel a bit better. I'm just waiting on 97℅ for the update.

Feb 5, 2019
So uh, everything is okay but quick question, when I download something, such as a image from Google, why doesn't it appear in my downloads? Or, in any of my quick access options.

Feb 5, 2019

What if I'm using Microsoft Edge?

Edge doesn't allow configuring default download location. It will download to Downloads location configured in your user profile (default is c:\users\Yourusername\Downloads unless you have changed downloads location for your user profile).
You can specify different download location for particular file, you're downloading, with save as option.

Feb 5, 2019

Feb 5, 2019

Opps, how?