Question DPG_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD loop after overclocking with AI overclocking

Jun 30, 2019
So yesterday I used the AI optimized overclocking in AISuite 3 to overclock my i7 9700k to 5.1 GHz, and it was working all day yesterday and most of the day today until I put my PC on sleep mode for a few hours, came back and was watching a youtube video when my screen froze then gave me a BDOS DPG_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION boot loop. Finally reset my BIOS settings to default and it fixed it. But is there any way I can stop this from happening because I still want to overclock my 9700k. My motherboard is a Z390-e btw and my temps have been good, in the 60's while under load.

Jun 30, 2019
Start here: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/cpu-overclocking-guide-and-tutorial-for-beginners.3347428/

Follow it step by step and you'll get great results. Your bsod was most likely due to an unstable overclock. Either too little voltage, or any other random issue. Do not use any built in oc app, they are really no need. Asus ai suite tends to overvolt the cpu, as well as memory.
Damn okay, I actually tried to do a manual overclock through a guide on youtube but after I saved and exited BIOS and restarted I was getting no signal to my monitor for some reason. Also, I really don't trust myself lol, I don't want to fry a brand new $430 CPU.