Apr 30, 2021
This is my first build and I was able to wire everything up properly but the issue is the led light is the DRAM is on and the boot light is on too. It's able to display to my monitor and it says to press delete/f2 to go to bios but my usb may not be working cause I tried putting my mouse and keyboard into the usb ports (mobo and the front panels) and they won't work.
Specs:
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x
Noctua NH-D15 cpu cooler (have 1 fan cause of Ram is bigger...)
Asus Rog B550-F mobo
Corsair Dominator platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16GB)
Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2
MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB VENTUS 3X OC Video Card
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh (ATX-mid build)
Corsair RM (2019) 850W 80+ Gold

Reactions: ogomes
Apr 30, 2021
Bro I got the same exact issue. I am building with B550 Tomahawk with Ryzen 5600x, and it look like i got wrong ram since Ryzen have some issues with ram. I just changed my ram just now and still it won't work. Let me know what's the solution? I've troubleshooting since yesterday and no bueno :(

Reactions: ChaozTaco
Apr 30, 2021
Bro I got the same exact issue. I am building with B550 Tomahawk with Ryzen 5600x, and it look like i got wrong ram since Ryzen have some issues with ram. I just changed my ram just now and still it won't work. Let me know what's the solution? I've troubleshooting since yesterday and no bueno :(

Wow that sucks if that is the case. I was genuinely excited too cause I thought I would be able to finish this build today. I'll let you know if any other answer pops up :) Good luck with your build tho.

Reactions: ogomes