Question DRAM and CPU Debug Lights on no boot or post

Feb 7, 2020
stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
So basically I’ve had my prebuilt for about a year and half and have been able to use it no problems but about 2 weeks ago I was playing Battlefront 2 and in a discord call and my PC full crashed. I did a power reset and turned it back on no problems until they next day where it full crashed again. I held the power button to reset it and upon turning it back on I had no display or anything come up. I recently purchased a new GPU thinking it was the problem so I put it in and still nothing. I didn’t have knowledge of the debug lights on my mobo and the DRAM and CPU debug lights are on and never turn off no flickering nothing just solid lights. I have tried using just one RAM stick and tried using each of my sticks one at a time in all my RAM slots and nothing I’ve tested my power supply and the fans were running no problems and no bad smells. All of my case fans and lights turn on along with my GPU and CPU fans. I’m starting to suspect that either my mobo has gone bad or my CPU is starting to fail but in reality I have no idea at this point. I have also tested using multiple HDMI cables and 2 different monitors to see if that was the problem but nothing still. Just hoping to get some kind of idea of what’s going on and I’ve been searching forums for days but seemingly haven’t seen anybody with the same problems with a prebuilt system it’s all been replacing parts or a new fresh build. I have no reason to believe it’s anything seated wrong because nothing was touched for the previous time and like I said it was a prebuilt system. Any feedback given will be very much appreciated and tested just wanna figure what’s been going on with my build and replace anything that’s faulty without spending more money replacing parts that aren’t what’s at fault.

Feb 7, 2020
CPU: Ryzen 5 1400
GPU: Gtx 1660ti 6gb (previous GPU when PC died was Radeon RX 580 4gb)
RAM: 2x8 DDR4 2333mhz (Two Different brands of RAM but same speed)
MOBO: Don’t know specifically but it’s an MSI with an AM4 socket that’s all I specifically know the box doesn’t have specific on what mobo it is
Basically whenever I press the power button both of the lights turn on at the same time and never shut off also the PC doesn’t post or boot and says no signal I’ve also tried resetting CMOS and it didn’t do anything

Feb 7, 2020
So basically I’ve had my prebuilt for about a year and half and have been able to use it no problems but about 2 weeks ago I was playing Battlefront 2 and in a discord call and my PC full crashed. I did a power reset and turned it back on no problems until they next day where it full crashed again. I held the power button to reset it and upon turning it back on I had no display or anything come up. I recently purchased a new GPU thinking it was the problem so I put it in and still nothing. I didn’t have knowledge of the debug lights on my mobo and the DRAM and CPU debug lights are on and never turn off no flickering nothing just solid lights. I have tried using just one RAM stick and tried using each of my sticks one at a time in all my RAM slots and nothing I’ve tested my power supply and the fans were running no problems and no bad smells. All of my case fans and lights turn on along with my GPU and CPU fans. I’m starting to suspect that either my mobo has gone bad or my CPU is starting to fail but in reality I have no idea at this point. I have also tested using multiple HDMI cables and 2 different monitors to see if that was the problem but nothing still. Just hoping to get some kind of idea of what’s going on and I’ve been searching forums for days but seemingly haven’t seen anybody with the same problems with a prebuilt system it’s all been replacing parts or a new fresh build. I have no reason to believe it’s anything seated wrong because nothing was touched for the previous time and like I said it was a prebuilt system. Any feedback given will be very much appreciated and tested just wanna figure what’s been going on with my build and replace anything that’s faulty without spending more money replacing parts that aren’t what’s at fault.

Feb 7, 2020