Question DRAM EZ Debug red - won't post - not a new build

Feb 11, 2019
So I built my PC about seven months ago, but about a month ago I added five Corsair LL120/140 fans. Anyway, it was apparent to me just a few hours ago that I needed to replug a wire for it (the RGB was acting strangely). So, I popped the side panel off and replugged the wire, whilst repositioning another wire which was on a USB header (it was for my RGB strips if I remember correctly), and repositioned it to the JRGB header. This cable is kind of lose generally (the holes for pins are a touch too big). When I turned the PC back on, it was fine. I was in Windows 10 and everything was dandy other than this RGB strip cable which was fine but looked a bit too lose for my liking so I pushed it in a bit more and then I heard a relatively loud crack (electrical sounding). I was concerned but everything appeared fine so I took no notice. Anyway, I turned my PC off again in order to return the fan USB cable to it's original place as I did not like it in its new place. Upon turning the PC on again, the RGB strips, fans and RGB RAM light up, all fans spin including graphics card fans, and everthing appears fine however it does not post, and the DRAM light is red on my motherboard (EZ DEBUG).
I have tried re-seating the RAM (2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @3200Mhz). I have also tried booting with only 1 stick of RAM, and have tried that with each stick. Additionally, I have tried placing them in different slots.
Could somebody please help me, I don't know what to do now.
Also, I have no other parts available to me for testing (currently).

I'll list some specs in case it's helpful:
Intel i5 8600K
MSI Z370 Tomahawk
EVGA 650W bronze PSU
Palit Nvidia GTX 1060 (6GB)
16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @3200Mhz

Thank you for any help. If you need more specs, tell me and I'll update this with more.