Question DRAM LED is lit on motherboard and system won't boot ?

Jun 28, 2022
I’ve been using my pc for about two years now, and today I opened it up and made a few small changes here and there (cable management, flipped aio fans from exhaust to intake, small stuff like that), and when I turned it on after all of this, it booted just fine. Then I turned it off, did some other stuff, and when I came back, it wouldn’t boot and my DRAM light was on. The RGB is still on and working on the ram modules themsevles though, so they’re getting power. Couldn’t get it to boot since then. I didn’t touch my ram modules at all. Yes, I have tried taking out all RAM sticks except one, it didn’t work, I replaced that one with a different one, still didn’t work, and yes I checked where it’s supposed to go according to the mobo manual. I did not touch the CPU either, and I am sure no pins are broken on that. Any ideas?

Specs;
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI MPG x570 gaming plus
Sapphire rx 580
Corsair 32 gb 3200mhz CL16 (4x8)
Hynix p31
600w psu

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

600w psu
Make and model of your PSU and it's age?

Power down the build, disconnect from the wall and monitor(s) then remove the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes. Remove all sticks of ram from the build, populate the first slot as stated in the manual(A2) and try with each of the sticks.