Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys.

A couple of days ago I built a new PC

Specs.
CPU i5 11400f
RAM G Skill 16 GB 3600mhz
GPU RTX 3060 TI
MOBO B560M Aorus Pro

Ever since then the PC gave problems booting. The DRAM LED red light was on. I tried installing with just one stick, both sticks in the different slots, and it seems none are working. The odd thing is that sometimes the PC starts after I reset the CMOS. But after resetting it, the computer will start, but once I restart the pc or shut it down, the system goed back to an endless loop. The only way I can fix the endless loop is by resseting the CMOS.

I have tried looking everywhere online. People say that it is a bent cpu pin, some say there are cables not plugged in properly. I thoroughly made sure all the cables were plugged in. I did not check for a cpu pin that is bent since I do not know what to do with the thermal paste and if I can just place the Cooler on top again or if I have to apply brand new thermal paste.

Please help.

Apr 9, 2021
I also tried enabling XMP with 3200mhz, and that also doesnt work, but that doesnt matter since it wont boot up after restart or shut down. The only way I can get my PC to boot up windows is by resetting CMOS

Sep 15, 2021
Hi

I have the same motherboard and have similar issues. Display not working then display working. Switching between Integrated and GPU. It finally seemed to settle down after resetting the bios (F5) but now I have a new issue.

Anytime a windows restart is required, on commencement of the restart I get an 'Out of Range' error for the monitor and then it goes into an endless loop. Only way I can get it to resolve it self is to completely power down, wait a few minutes and hope it boots.

On occasion I will get the bio recovery screen or the windows recovery screen.

I'm certain it's to do with the bio's. Any advice would be appreciated.

System Specs:
Motherboard: B560M Aorus Pro
CPU: Core i5 11400
Mem: Cosair Vengeance 16G 3200Mhz
SSD: Kingston SSD 1T