[SOLVED] DRAM Light on EZ Debug LED

EKuan

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2013
Hello,

I am stumped. Working on a new build for a friend. They provided me all their parts and I get it all together, push power, everything starts up beautifully, but I have no output to my monitor and I am getting the DRAM light on the EZ Debuger LED.

MSI B365M PRO-VDH motherboard and using
G.SKILL 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 3200MHz Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GVKB.

From MSI's website, they appear to be compatible. Everything is out of the box, so bad memory sticks? Bad Mobo? Or shorting somewhere?

Also I have the RAM loaded in the correct slots DIMMA 2 and DIMMB 2 as suggest by MSI. I am at a loss. I can't get anything to register on my monitor, so no BIOS, nothing. Thanks for any suggestions!!

Solution
Okay, figured this one out. I know I did this before I tore it all apart and started over again in order to look at the CPU pins, but the fix was to run it with 1 memory stick in the 2nd slot. I had a DOA memory stick. Easy as that.

EKuan

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2013
Okay, figured this one out. I know I did this before I tore it all apart and started over again in order to look at the CPU pins, but the fix was to run it with 1 memory stick in the 2nd slot. I had a DOA memory stick. Easy as that.

Solution

Latest posts