Ashraf546

Reputable
Aug 6, 2019
Hi there, My pc won’t post because the dram light on right top of mobo is solid orange. So what happens here is my Pc was working quite fine for 3yrs then my monitor broke and I had no monitor for like 7months and my pc was on just the table and it rained like for 3weeks constantly and for a week the humidity was 99% so Now I bought a monitor and when trynna boot the PC, it just doesn’t go past dram light, before that It used to 1)cpu light 2)dram light 3)vga light 4)boot light but now it gets stuck at dram. Led fans, Ram rgb lights, mobo lights and chasis fans working when powered on but it won’t post. what I did trynna solve the matter is listed below

1: Cleaned ram and tried on each slot
2: Took out coin shaped battery for like 4hrs, Hit power button for 20x times, cleared ctrl
3: unplugged everything from mobo except 8pin and 24pin and used only cpu and ram to check if it works, started pc by screwhack
4: I was suggested updating bios and I Couldn’t update Bios because neither I have specified usb bios port on my mobo or flashback button, my pc just don’t post How am I supposed to Update bios.

Specs:
Asus rog strix H370-F Gaming
I5-8600K
G.Skill F4-3000C16S-8GTZR single 8gb
Corsair vs 650w
Gigabyte 256 nvme m.2
Corsair Spec 05

its been a week I am stuck at plz trynna advice me.. Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Corsair vs 650w
You might want to source another PSU for your build. To add, have you tried working with one stick of ram?

I was suggested updating bios and I Couldn’t update Bios because neither I have specified usb bios port on my mobo or flashback button, my pc just don’t post How am I supposed to Update bios.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...OG_STRIX_H370-F_GAMING_BIOS_Manual_EM_WEB.PDF
^ Might want to look into your motherboard manual, page 69, section 1.11.3, titled ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3. That's what you need to perform a BIOS update/recover your BIOS.

Reactions: Ashraf546

Ashraf546

Reputable
Aug 6, 2019
Corsair vs 650w
You might want to source another PSU for your build. To add, have you tried working with one stick of ram?

I was suggested updating bios and I Couldn’t update Bios because neither I have specified usb bios port on my mobo or flashback button, my pc just don’t post How am I supposed to Update bios.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...OG_STRIX_H370-F_GAMING_BIOS_Manual_EM_WEB.PDF
^ Might want to look into your motherboard manual, page 69, section 1.11.3, titled ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3. That's what you need to perform a BIOS update/recover your BIOS.
It says turn on the system and plug in usb flash drive containing the bios file and then Asus CrashFree Bios 3 will do the rest itself automatically… with the ram and processor in mobo it is stuck on dram light. so Do I have to do it without cpu and ram on mobo..?