Question Dram tuning with ryzen cpu need help

eminemmono

Commendable
May 14, 2018
Actually It's the first time that I build an amd rig, as I used to do with any new processor I tried to overclock my ryzen cpu but I couldn't in the first week I was searching nd trying for 10 days till I found the best settings for 2600 on x570 aorus master.
After I finished my cpu overclocking I have tried to oc my ram but I couldn't till now I always have crashes when I try to enable the xmp profile I tried a lot of things but in tests it wasn't stable at all even on 2933mhz
My rams r hyperx predator 3000 cl15 4 sticks, why it's so difficult like that why I can't oc my ram easily like I used to do with Intel platforms???????

Actually It's the first time that I build an amd rig, as I used to do with any new processor I tried to overclock my ryzen cpu but I couldn't in the first week I was searching nd trying for 10 days till I found the best settings for 2600 on x570 aorus master.
After I finished my cpu overclocking I have tried to oc my ram but I couldn't till now I always have crashes when I try to enable the xmp profile I tried a lot of things but in tests it wasn't stable at all even on 2933mhz
My rams r hyperx predator 3000 cl15 4 sticks, why it's so difficult like that why I can't oc my ram easily like I used to do with Intel platforms???????
https://www.techspot.com/downloads/7164-ryzen-dram-calculator.html