Drive E: not showing up after dvd install

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I just installed a DVD, put it as master changed my cd drive to slave and
changed cd todrive E: my DVD took drive D: but now E dosn't come up in my
explorer how do i get all of my drives to show up in the explorer window?

Hi Dave,

See if this helps:
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.htm

Under section 8 - Problems - there is a link to a patch that often resolves
this problem

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/