Question Drive wipe not working on 2007 pc why?

May 6, 2019
I found a computer out on the street some months ago and surprisingly, it worked. Even more surprisingly it had no password, and was filled with personal information i want nothing to do with. I tried using dban by mounting it to a usb multiple times and booting the pc and it didnt work. I then tried rummaging for a cd, mounting dban to that, and i got further with the computer saying booting from cd/dvd. After that, a black screen showed with text saying windows didnt boot properly. It hadnt even started booting windows, and it showed this? After this, i didnt get any furher as i had been trying for 3 hours and stopped. I plan on selling the hard drive so thats why i go to this trouble, and the motherboard is the ga ep35-ds3p. The BIOS probably hasnt been updated since 2007, judging by variois details. Any help?

May 6, 2019
Never mind, it turns out it didnt work when booting from cd as i had clicked 'mount' not 'burn' because i wss so used to trying to get the usb to work. As for why the usb didnt work, i have no clue. Probably something outdated with 2007.

The more you know, i guess.