GTX 750TI
Windows 7 Home Premium
RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600mHz

And I upgraded it with my roomates parts he didn't need anymore which is:
Motherboard: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING
i5-6600k
GTX 1070
RAM: Crucial 16GB 2133mHz

He had a Windows 10 with his setup. But mine is a Win7 (not that I know if it should have an impact or not)
the BIOS seems up-to-date [ver. 3805]. While the computer does start, there's no driver installed; Ethernet controller, USB-series controller, Communication controller for PCI, PCI-memorycontroller, Network controller. (This may be the results of a new motherboard with my hard drive which contained Win7?)
The keyboard and mouse connected is only recognized because i 'enabled' keyboard simulation in the BIOS.
Unable to update any driver, because there's no internet connection as I can't connect a wireless device due to the USB driver and corded because of Ethernet driver.

Solution
[SOLVED]
I did what I stated earlier. Installing win10 from an USB.
I loaded into BIOS. overrided the boot with the USB containing win10. Installed it on another SSHD I had since there wasnt enough space on my main drive (I didn't want to format it yet, as I have some files I want to transfer). Went back into BIOS to change the boot order to the new drive and went through regualer win dows installer.
Sep 11, 2019
I am going to try to overwrite win7 with win10, with a flash drive and change the boot order. so when I enter, it will hopefully ask me to upgrade or something in that direction. Since win7 has a poorer driver support than win10. This is by a recommendation and googling, and not knowledge of what might happen.

tomorrow.

Sep 11, 2019
[SOLVED]
I did what I stated earlier. Installing win10 from an USB.
I loaded into BIOS. overrided the boot with the USB containing win10. Installed it on another SSHD I had since there wasnt enough space on my main drive (I didn't want to format it yet, as I have some files I want to transfer). Went back into BIOS to change the boot order to the new drive and went through regualer win dows installer.

Solution