[SOLVED] Driver for Integrated GPU keeps crashing on Win10 ?

LeoLoon

Reputable
May 29, 2017
For some unknown reason, my display driver keeps crashing on windows 10 (completely fine on linux). It doesn't matter how much the graphics load, whether I'm running a game or just have a single chrome tab open, it just crashes randomly. I have to keep restarting my PC just to get that lucky instances where it doesn't crash in a matter of minutes after boot.

Unit specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5700g
GPU: Integrated Radeon GPU
Ram: Corsair RGB Pro 16x2
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2
Storage: Kingston SSD + HDD

I've tried reinstalling the driver and radeon software a bunch of times. Tried different versions (recommended and latest ones) with no luck.

Is there anyone who may have an idea on how to resolve this?

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution
For some unknown reason, my display driver keeps crashing on windows 10 (completely fine on linux). It doesn't matter how much the graphics load, whether I'm running a game or just have a single chrome tab open, it just crashes randomly. I have to keep restarting my PC just to get that lucky instances where it doesn't crash in a matter of minutes after boot.

Unit specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5700g
GPU: Integrated Radeon GPU
Ram: Corsair RGB Pro 16x2
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2
Storage: Kingston SSD + HDD

I've tried reinstalling the driver and radeon software a bunch of times. Tried different versions (recommended and latest ones) with no luck.

Is there anyone who may have an idea on how to resolve this?
Do you have the proper bios/chipset?