[SOLVED] Driver Issues(?)

Feb 4, 2020
I've been having what I'm assuming are driver issues. My PC has been blue screening a bunch, and I'd say the most common shutdown problem is called IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.
I've been looking around seeing this could be a memory issue, a driver issue, or both. I ran a memory diagnostic test only to see nothing wrong. What should I do?

Solution
That error will be caused by the faulty hardware, or corrupted system file too.
  1. Did you something on the driver update yet?
  2. Try to run the SFC.exe ( System File Checker tool).
  3. Remove the GPU, use onboard iGPU if your PC has one. Or only one stick RAM if you had more than one. Also only use the boot device, disconnect other storage drive too.
  4. If that happens after the PC updated, try to restore the PC back.
  5. If that happens after you did some of software installation, try to remove the software you just installed.
  3. Remove the GPU, use onboard iGPU if your PC has one. Or only one stick RAM if you had more than one. Also only use the boot device, disconnect other storage drive too.
  5. If that happens after you did some of software installation, try to remove the software you just installed.

Solution
Feb 4, 2020
Hey! Thanks for the reply. After a lot of troubleshooting and tests, it may have been my graphics card. I deleted all of its drivers and reinstalled them. Hopefully, this was the fix.