Question Driver of Thermal Printer POSPRO PTP-90

Jan 3, 2023
Hi! About a Year ago I bought a POS PRO PTP-90 thermal printer for my retail businesses from the Local Market in my country.
Recently I have changed my Laptop and installed my POS Software on this new Laptop. But I have lost the driver of the POS PRO PTP-90.
I have searched for it on internet and also surfed their official website but could not succeeded in finding its driver again.
Can you provide me with its driver .
Or send me your link from where I can download its driver and install it again.
I will be thankful to you.

Printer Name: POSPRO
Model: PTP-90
Type: Thermal/Receipt Printer

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums and a Happy New Year, newcomer!

from the Local Market in my country.
Out of curiosity, how did you manage to get the drivers for the printer onto your first laptop? If the shop you physically purchased the printer from is yet active, perhaps visit them and see if they can guide to a source or perhaps allow you to copy over the driver for the printer. Please keep in mind that an app used to fabricate a reciept is not the same as a driver. The driver will come with the printer, the app to generate a receipt or an image off the printer won't.

See if this works out for you;
https://en.baixe.net/driver-da-impressora-pos80

Jan 3, 2023
Thanks for replying Sir. When I bought the printer, I also bought the laptop at the same time. The shopkeeper just installed the driver on my previous laptop, No CD or driver was given to me. And Now that shop is also shifted to another location which I don't know. I have visited given link you provided. There are drivers for "pos80". I want to know that, are those drivers are generic drivers i-e they can be installed and used for any Thermal printer?
I am asking this because my printer Name is: POS PRO and Model is: PTP-90.

Last edited by a moderator: