Craig

Does anyone know how I can roll the driver for my MN-720
back to the old one, my wirelessly signal is incredibly
poor due to the new update.

Cs

Hi Craig:

There are several ways to do it:

Safest way....

Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager. Click on Network
Adaptors and open it. Highlight the MN-720, right click on it and select
properties. Click the driver tab, select "roll back driver". OK, OK, OK.
Reboot the machine.

Other way.... If you have a copy of the older driver, do this: Open
Windows Explorer, find your way down to c:\windows\system32\drivers. Look
for the file "mn720-51.sys". When you find it, rename it to
"mn720-51.new". Copy the older driver = also "mn720-51.sys" to the same
folder. Reboot your machine. Your old driver is now working again.
Drivers are not registered like DLLs so can be substituted. For best
results and less likelihood of an error, use the first method.

Regards.