Driver san francisco not doesn't start

Morgoth Bauglir

Honorable
Nov 24, 2012
I have tried uninstalling re-installing and nothing helps,whenever I try running the game it closes down really fast I've searched Google like crazy and no answer as to why this is happening.

Here is a screenshot of the error that I see in the event viewer

asdasdasdasdasd.png

mikefoxrod

Honorable
May 3, 2013
for people that the game won't start just uninstall C:/program files/Ubisoft/ubisoft game launcher on your PC please be noted if you have other games installed(assacins creed) they will not work after removing ubisoft game launcher.

if still not working copy the directx 9 version of this in to u game folder and run the game in direct x 9 https://sites.google.com/site/mrhaandi/injectSMAA_by_mrhaandi_1.2.7z?attredirects=0

Reactions: ArthurAC

DeAkatsukiGamer

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014
Sorry For The Late Reply but I got the game working....
Here's how :-

1. Open the folder where you have installed the game.
2. Delete the file "ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll".
3. Put The Crack.
4. Start the game and enjoy!

caj

Distinguished

Do NOT ASSIST IN PIRACY... youwill get you acccount flagged & banned. Tom's doesnt endorse piracy & we encourage the use to buy their games or Contact UBISOFT PROVIDED YOU HAVE A LEGAL KEY

RBOShadow

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013

Well I had the exact same problem but even if I bought this game, Ubisoft sucks at support so this helped me and fixed the problem. So thanks again DeAkatsukiGamer

Jan 9, 2020
for people that the game won't start just uninstall C:/program files/Ubisoft/ubisoft game launcher on your PC please be noted if you have other games installed(assacins creed) they will not work after removing ubisoft game launcher.

if still not working copy the directx 9 version of this in to u game folder and run the game in direct x 9 https://sites.google.com/site/mrhaandi/injectSMAA_by_mrhaandi_1.2.7z?attredirects=0
From my whole heart, thank you my friend. <3

TRENDING THREADS