Driver signing

Hi,

How do I create a GPO to configure Drive Signing?

Thanks,

Michelle

If you mean how unsigned driver installation is handled, then configure the
GPO at the appropriate level and then configure how you want unsigned
drivers handled in computer configuration/windows settings/security
settings/local policies/security options - unsigned driver installation
behaviour. --- Steve