Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
Computer:

Dell Insirpion I3847-2311BK

i5-4460
GT 1030
12 GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

After booting up into Windows and opening a few applications, after 25 or so minutes I am greeted with a BSOD. This happened several times in the past but it stopped for a month, now it's back. The way I kinda fixed it back then is to only use a Wi-Fi connection, because it appeared that ethernet connection caused the BSOD, but it's both Wi-Fi and ethernet now.

Things I've Tried

Reinstalling GPU Drivers
Cleaning Drivers
Reinstalling Network Drivers
Reinstalling Sound Drivers
Reinstalling NVIDIA Drivers
Updating Drivers
Restarting Computer
Updating BIOS

If a dump file is needed, please tell me how to upload the file onto here.

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to media fire and share the link here and I will get someone to convert it into a readable form

Colif

Win 11 Master
tcpip is the network layer of windows 10 so if you updated the LAN/Wifi drivers already, try running an anti virus scan and/or malwarebytes

can't upload directly to here, You need to upload dump files to a file sharing web site and show the link here.

MrFlickR

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016

Would mediafire be okay? Also where can i find the dump file?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to media fire and share the link here and I will get someone to convert it into a readable form

Solution