Question Drivers cause kernel power 41 black screen

TsoliasIV

Honorable
Aug 15, 2016
If i install any driver past 20.1.3 (with 20.1.3 works perfectly fine no errors for like a month) i get black screen kernel power 41 63, it happens only when browsing chrome or watching youtube videos, i could be gaming for like 10 hours straight no erros...all started when upgraded my cpu from 9600k to 9700k but i dont know if this caused something...previously my pc was working fine for a year.
what i ve done so far : i swapped cards saddly i have 2 amd cards 5700 and 580 i ve left it with cpu graphics no errors for a week or so / clean install windows / swapped ram / checked psu / update all drivers (i used ddu for graphics drivers) and bios chipset everything.I am currently selling my cards waiting for nvidia 3080.Any suggestions ideas are welcome.

asus prime z390-a
Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4-3200MHz (CMK32GX4M2B3200C16) / G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz (F4-3200C16D-16GVKB)
Corsair TX-M Series TX750M

intel 9700k / 9600k
asrock rx 5700 / saphire pulse rx 580
Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB
Patriot Burst 120GB
Western Digital Blue 1TB

Lutfij

Titan
Am I right to assume that you're on the latest BIOS(aka version 1602) while your firmware is likewise up to date?

You might want to intersect the CPU socket for any bent or broken pins. Which slots are you populating with your rams? Version of OS(assuming you're on Windows 10)? How old is the PSU?Mind if I ask why some of your parts in your specs are bold? Were they brought over from a previous build?

TsoliasIV

Honorable
Aug 15, 2016
Am I right to assume that you're on the latest BIOS(aka version 1602) while your firmware is likewise up to date?

You might want to intersect the CPU socket for any bent or broken pins. Which slots are you populating with your rams? Version of OS(assuming you're on Windows 10)? How old is the PSU?Mind if I ask why some of your parts in your specs are bold? Were they brought over from a previous build?
Thanks for taking the time to reply...yes i am on the latest firmware and bios version. I resocketed the cpu there are no bends or anything ,temps are 60c max for cpu, 70c for gpu and there are no other readings past 60c in the hwmonitor...the ramsticks are in the correct slot also the gpu...i am using win 10 pro, my psu is one year old i havent stressed it at all, i am a casual gamer, no overclock or hight temps.They are bold from copy paste, all parts are one year old.