Drivers crash windows 8 on startup! HELP!

Ossahib

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Hi!

Last week put together my own gaming pc and installed Windows 8 on it. I went ahaed and started installing all the drivers (mobo, gpu etc.). But when I restarted windows 8 I got a crash screen (similar to this one).
I found out that some of my motherboard drivers were causing the crash. Right now I've installed the essential drivers (chipset, audio, lan), though it would be nice to have them all (bios update etc.).

If anybody has any idea what's wrong I'd really appreciate an answer!
Thanks!

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1jxzj
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Scythe Shuriken Rev. B 3 11.8 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus Z87-PRO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Crucial V4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card
Case: Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Professional Gold 750W 80 PLUS Gold Certified
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional (OEM) (64-bit)

Ossahib

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013

Innitialy I didn't manage to update my bios, though I finally worked out how! :D
Now, do you think I can safely install all the drivers without Windows 8 crashing ( and needing a reinstall :ouch: )?

Ossahib

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013

Okay, so I updated the bios to the latest version (according to the official Asus website),
but still when I install a driver it tells me to restart the system and at the launch I get a windows crash message (it goes by so fast I have no time to read it, I can just make out it's a big :( smiley).
I have managed to install the essential drivers though, but it would still be nice to have the rest.

Edit: I recorded the whole process and this is the error message:
'Your PC ran into a p roblem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'.

Edit 2: In 'even viewer' I found the following:
Level: critical
Source: Kernel-Power
Event ID: 41
Task category: (63)