drivers for gforce3 ti200 td128pro

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

Has anyone tried the 6121 drivers listed on MSI's web update?
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

W????n wrote:

> Has anyone tried the 6121 drivers listed on MSI's web update?
>
>
>

On my Leadtek GF3 TI200 64MB, the reference 56.72 and 61.40 leaks work
without fail -- same as it's been since sine 23.82.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

That older card is not designed to use the newer FX series drivers. Try
using the 45.23 driver for stability.

--
DaveW



"W????n" <???????@???????.gov> wrote in message
news:BTgEc.173308$3x.57809@attbi_s54...
> Has anyone tried the 6121 drivers listed on MSI's web update?
>
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

I'm using 53.03 with my Gainward GF3 TI 200 golden sample,works great. DOUG
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

courseyauto@aol.com (Courseyauto) wrote in
news:20040629213454.05704.00000576@mb-m27.aol.com:

> I'm using 53.03 with my Gainward GF3 TI 200 golden sample,works
> great. DOUG

Same here. The only drawback being MS update wants to "update" my drivers
to 52.60.

tonyk
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

"DaveW" <none@zero.org> wrote in message
news:RQmEc.1152$7t3.364@attbi_s51...
> That older card is not designed to use the newer FX series drivers. Try
> using the 45.23 driver for stability.

The 5x.xx and 6x.xx drivers are NOT "FX series drivers". They merely add FX
features *if installed on an FX card*. They contain all previous features
for the older cards, and support the TNT2 and all Geforce cards from the
Geforce 256 up. They also include fixes for issues found in previous drivers
for older cards.

Dan
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

"tonyk" <teeburd105@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:Xns9517D56A0D129teeburd105comcastnet@216.196.97.136...
>
> Same here. The only drawback being MS update wants to "update" my drivers
> to 52.60.
>
> tonyk

Download a newer driver from Nvidia or from the card maker. That update
should be gone.

CapFusion,...
 

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
2,727
0
20,780
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

"Daniel Crichton" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
news:40e27888$0$25882$afc38c87@news.easynet.co.uk...
> "DaveW" <none@zero.org> wrote in message
> news:RQmEc.1152$7t3.364@attbi_s51...
> > That older card is not designed to use the newer FX series drivers. Try
> > using the 45.23 driver for stability.
>
I tend to use 53.03 for my gf4 card.
In a game like Lock On,using the 45.23 drivers would not give me all the
lighting effects the game uses.The 53.03 corrects this.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

"Dave" <baddsxyz@xyzbtinternet.com> wrote in message
news:cbug62$9hv$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> "Daniel Crichton" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:40e27888$0$25882$afc38c87@news.easynet.co.uk...
> > "DaveW" <none@zero.org> wrote in message
> > news:RQmEc.1152$7t3.364@attbi_s51...
> > > That older card is not designed to use the newer FX series drivers.
Try
> > > using the 45.23 driver for stability.
> >
> I tend to use 53.03 for my gf4 card.
> In a game like Lock On,using the 45.23 drivers would not give me all the
> lighting effects the game uses.The 53.03 corrects this.

Have you tried Far Cry with those? If you have problems, try the 56.72s -
the 53.03s on my Ti4200 had problems rendering textures, 56.72s cured it.
Still using them now as I haven't found anything that has problems with
them.

Dan
 

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004
143
0
18,680
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

i use tose drivers (56.72) on my gf 4 ti4600 wouldnt it slow it down fps
wise? I heard newer drivers bench lower with leagcy cards.

"Daniel Crichton" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
news:40e2cc3a$0$11288$afc38c87@news.easynet.co.uk...
>
> "Dave" <baddsxyz@xyzbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:cbug62$9hv$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> > "Daniel Crichton" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:40e27888$0$25882$afc38c87@news.easynet.co.uk...
> > > "DaveW" <none@zero.org> wrote in message
> > > news:RQmEc.1152$7t3.364@attbi_s51...
> > > > That older card is not designed to use the newer FX series drivers.
> Try
> > > > using the 45.23 driver for stability.
> > >
> > I tend to use 53.03 for my gf4 card.
> > In a game like Lock On,using the 45.23 drivers would not give me all the
> > lighting effects the game uses.The 53.03 corrects this.
>
> Have you tried Far Cry with those? If you have problems, try the 56.72s -
> the 53.03s on my Ti4200 had problems rendering textures, 56.72s cured it.
> Still using them now as I haven't found anything that has problems with
> them.
>
> Dan
>
>
 

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
974
0
18,980
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

"Raj" <rajiv01@mts.net> wrote in message news:<9CAEc.59090$gf1.107114@news1.mts.net>...
> i use tose drivers (56.72) on my gf 4 ti4600 wouldnt it slow it down fps
> wise? I heard newer drivers bench lower with leagcy cards.


I was at nvidia's site a few minutes ago, it said the new driver is
forward and backward compatable. I got the impression they meant
everything...