drivers for hp510

m19k92r14

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
hello,i have recently installed window 7 ultimate on my hp 510 but now i cant find any drivers for the computer please help on where i could find the drivers

Solution
Welcome to the world of laptops. Manufacturer's often do not support newer operating systems on their devices. The information I found on the HP 510 shows it originally came with Windows XP. I ran into the same problem with my old Dell laptop. There simply is no officially supported driver. Looks like most of the devices in that system are Intel devices, so you can try to find drivers for each individual component (Video, LAN, Wireless, etc...) from them.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Welcome to the world of laptops. Manufacturer's often do not support newer operating systems on their devices. The information I found on the HP 510 shows it originally came with Windows XP. I ran into the same problem with my old Dell laptop. There simply is no officially supported driver. Looks like most of the devices in that system are Intel devices, so you can try to find drivers for each individual component (Video, LAN, Wireless, etc...) from them.

-Wolf sends

Solution