Drivers for the Computor[please help]

All the drivers on my computer were digitally signed,but when i turned on my
computor yesterday.all of the driver support for my computer was all
unsupported.There is not one driver on this computor that is Digitally
Signed, how could this have happened.I could see 1 or 2 drivers being
unsupported but not all of them can anyone please help me in this problem.

Thankyou

WhiteDrag0n

"WhiteDrag0n" <WhiteDrag0n@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All the drivers on my computer were digitally signed,but when i turned on
> my
> computor yesterday.all of the driver support for my computer was all
> unsupported.There is not one driver on this computor that is Digitally
> Signed, how could this have happened.I could see 1 or 2 drivers being
> unsupported but not all of them can anyone please help me in this problem.
>
> Thankyou
>
> WhiteDrag0n

As long as everything is working, it doesn't matter if they're signed or
not.