drivers for visioneer 6400 scanner

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

I recently installed windows xp professional but my
scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
Thanks Iris.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

Use the Windows 2000 drivers at:
http://www.visioneer.com/support/flatbed/6400downloads.asp
--
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
www.coribright.com

"jandbcoins" <jandbcoins@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:217d601c45bee$9067c3c0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>I recently installed windows xp professional but my
> scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
> drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
> them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
> Thanks Iris.
 

Ezra

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2004
4
0
18,510
0
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

Hello, I tried downloading the 6400.exe driver you suggested, although
it did not work. When I try and update the driver for my device, I
continue to get the same error. Can you please tell me if I am doing
something wrong?

Thanks,

Ezra

Cari \(MS MVP\) wrote:
> *Use the Windows 2000 drivers at:
> http://www.visioneer.com/support/flatbed/6400downloads.asp
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
> www.coribright.com
>
> "jandbcoins" <jandbcoins@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:217d601c45bee$9067c3c0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> >I recently installed windows xp professional but my
> > scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
> > drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
> > them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
> > Thanks Iris. *



--
Ezra
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted via http://www.mcse.ms
------------------------------------------------------------------------
View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message801002.html
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

What is the exact text of the error message you receive?
--
Cari
MS-MVP Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging/Hardware
www.coribright.com

"Ezra" <Ezra.197dc0@mail.mcse.ms> wrote in message
news:Ezra.197dc0@mail.mcse.ms...
>
> Hello, I tried downloading the 6400.exe driver you suggested, although
> it did not work. When I try and update the driver for my device, I
> continue to get the same error. Can you please tell me if I am doing
> something wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ezra
>
> Cari \(MS MVP\) wrote:
>> *Use the Windows 2000 drivers at:
>> http://www.visioneer.com/support/flatbed/6400downloads.asp
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
>> www.coribright.com
>>
>> "jandbcoins" <jandbcoins@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>> news:217d601c45bee$9067c3c0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>> >I recently installed windows xp professional but my
>> > scanner does not work. I can not seem to find the
>> > drivers for it on the web and microsoft does not list
>> > them either. Can someone let me know what to do.
>> > Thanks Iris. *
>
>
>
> --
> Ezra
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Posted via http://www.mcse.ms
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message801002.html
>
 

Similar threads


TRENDING THREADS