Coolermaster hyper 212 spectrum cooler
Gigabyte B660M GAMING X DDR 4
16GB DDR4 3200 CROSAIR CMK16GX4M2E3200C16
ANTEC CASE DF600 FLUX
ANTEC PSU 650 W ATOM G650
GIGABYTE RTX 3060 GV
GIGABYTE SSD M2 PCIE 256 GB
SEAGATE 1TGB COOLER MASTER BRACKET SOC 1700 HYPER

After installed microsoft windows and install Nvidia Geforce Exeprience , i have sound and network working and installed from gigabyte web those drivers in the picture (i wrote in the search there my motherborad model B660M GAMING X DDR4 ,(in the search there was no option with ddr4))
my question is if its all i need and if the computer is ready to go.?
thanks alot

https://ibb.co/SNzZVsz
https://ibb.co/vZN8WhC

(Intel SATA Preinstall driver
(For AHCI / RAID Mode)
(Note) Windows setup to read from USB thumb drive.
this driver i didn't install it isn't exe file its a folder with files that i dont know how to install)

Solution
Typically, once you are connected to internet most of your drivers should then automatically install with the GPU being an exception. If you want to check, go ahead and look at device manager and see if you have a slew of unrecognized devices. If you do, give the system a few restarts. From the looks of it thought you are ready to go.

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
Typically, once you are connected to internet most of your drivers should then automatically install with the GPU being an exception. If you want to check, go ahead and look at device manager and see if you have a slew of unrecognized devices. If you do, give the system a few restarts. From the looks of it thought you are ready to go.

Solution
Picture #2 Should have installed first three, and a last one, the fourth is an older version of first line. Picture #4 The first line is all you need. After you start pc and everything loads just click on settings, update and security, check for windows update and see if it needs to update anything.