Drivers no optical drives

Niko90

Commendable
Oct 21, 2016
I will buy a new pc with no optical drives, i know i can install OS from usb and hardware drivers from the internet too but the first time how can i connect to the internet to download my hardware drivers?

Solution

There's multiple ways

You can use a software called "Your PC Drivers" and install it on your new PC using a flash drive.

It will scan your drivers and you can then save that scan to your FLASH DRIVE.

Take that flash drive to a PC that DOES have an internet connection and download the ETHERNET and LAN and WIRELESS Drivers and put them on the flash drive.

Go BACK to your new PC and put in the flash drive and install the drivers; your new PC Will now be able to use its wireless internet.

Just use Driver Booster to install all...

Schnolhamor

Commendable
May 11, 2016

There's multiple ways

You can use a software called "Your PC Drivers" and install it on your new PC using a flash drive.

It will scan your drivers and you can then save that scan to your FLASH DRIVE.

Take that flash drive to a PC that DOES have an internet connection and download the ETHERNET and LAN and WIRELESS Drivers and put them on the flash drive.

Go BACK to your new PC and put in the flash drive and install the drivers; your new PC Will now be able to use its wireless internet.

Just use Driver Booster to install all your drivers; or use your PC drivers to install the rest by downloading them individually.

Solution