Drivers not installing

Jan 12, 2019
I recently built a New computer, I have installed Windows 10 pro, not sure what build it is. Im having an issue where i cant get the lan driver installing and therefore, no internet connection. I got 3 unknown devices in device manager, which is most likely the needed network adapters. Lan is enabled in BIOS, specs: Asus Prime Z390-a with i9 9900k. All drivers is from asus own website, usb with uefi format. I have tried to manually giving any of these unknown adapters the exact file location of the drivers. Ive tried uninstalling the adapters and restarted. Any ideas ?

Jan 12, 2019

Jan 12, 2019
Yes that is the website I've been getting the drivers from. After running the setup, the installer shows up, I click next. And then it vanishes, no error code. But the Lan driver isn't the only one not working. I got a code saying that the motherboard doesn't support this cpu, if I remember correctly I thought it was a chipset driver, but I tried a older version and got it installed later.

Jan 12, 2019
Well that worked... I flashed the BIOS, when i returned to the desktop the auto installer popped up saying it needed a internet connection, so put the cord in. the installer did its thing and now everything seems to be working. thanks dude!

TRENDING THREADS