Drivers not working

Sterfry

Reputable
May 6, 2015
I recently gave a friend of mine an older laptop that I owned, however. In the past I have mirrored a hard drive so that I can upgrade the hard drive space. Don't worry, I used the professional Microsoft mirroring tool. However, on the laptop I gave him I had to restore it to a very early state. However what I did not realize is for some reason, I would have to download the drivers again. I was like okay, I'll just download the new drivers. It turned out to be alright, but my friend tried to download a game by the name of League of Legends. In which the game would not start and said that the drivers were out of date. So he tried updating them on the radeon website. It worked, until he tried starting the game. In which he had to update windows, and then it made him restart the computer. When he started it up, the laptop just blue screened and refused to run. I have never heard of this kind of issue before. The windows key is professional and its legit. Its a bought copy, but please help. I don't know what the issue is and I want to be able to fix this.

The laptop is a 2011 HP Pevillion laptop with 4 gigs of ram and a 250 gig hard drive.