[SOLVED] Drivers on Asus laptop wont install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi Bulz

Commendable
Aug 5, 2020
Hello, i just bought an Asus Laptop - R1502ZA with i3-1220p. I wanted to install windows 10 but i saw on Asus website that for this model they have drivers only for Windows 11. So after that i installed Windows 11, my SSD was not showing in the Windows Install Setup so i disabled VMD controller from the BIOS, after that i could see my storage and i proceeded the installation. After that i downloaded drivers from Asus website and tried to install them, put them on a usb, i connected the usb to the laptop but the drivers wont install. I cant use my touchpad or connect to internet. The setup is working good, but after i restart my laptop the drivers wont work or show in device manager.

If anyone can give me an idea or tell me what i should do, I will appreciate your help! Thanks !

Adi Bulz

Commendable
Aug 5, 2020
Thats the problem, it dosent open the location where it wants to install. I just saw that in the video above there is a path for the install, and in my install there is no path, it just jump to restart option.

Adi Bulz

Commendable
Aug 5, 2020
I solved this problem, i dont know why but the network driver worked with a previous version. Even if the latest version was on the Asus website for my product it didnt work, so another version installed my wireless driver and after that with the app MyAsus i was able to install all drivers and now my laptop is working fine. If anyone have the same problem try this, also thank you @Fix_that_Glitch for reaching out and trying to help !!

Have a good day!

Reactions: Fix_that_Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS