Drivers on clean install

Importinis111

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
My new system doesnt have ODD, so I installed windows 7 using USB. Keyboard and mouse are still working, but usb ports wont recognize my flash drive so I cant install any drivers. Im using ASrock h110m dgs motherboard, but their "Easy driver installer" doesnt work for me(for some reason I get Network connection fail error).

Solution
do you have another PC? The easiest way to get the drivers onto your PC is to put the C drive into another PC as a secondary drive, download the latest off your motherboard makers site and copy the files into a folder on the drive so when its put back into right PC you can install them.

The pitfalls of using a new motherboard and win 7, wonder how long they keep making USB 2 slots on boards.

Colif

Win 11 Master
do you have another PC? The easiest way to get the drivers onto your PC is to put the C drive into another PC as a secondary drive, download the latest off your motherboard makers site and copy the files into a folder on the drive so when its put back into right PC you can install them.

The pitfalls of using a new motherboard and win 7, wonder how long they keep making USB 2 slots on boards.

Solution