[SOLVED] Drivers taking a while

Apr 2, 2020
Hello all, I just finished my first build today (technically yesterday). I was playing around for a while and decided to update my ryzen cpu and motherboard drivers. How long does this take? I’m about 15-20 minutes in and none of my peripherals are lighting up indicating the have power, but the rgb is shining as bright as ever. Any help or words to calm my noob worries?

Solution
Update for anyone else that might be having the same issue: I believe the issue had something to do with some of the light over locking I was doing. My solution was this; shutdown the computer with the power button (obviously), remove the plug, turn off the power supply, then remove the battery on your motherboard. This resets the bios and fixed my issues.
Hello all, I just finished my first build today (technically yesterday). I was playing around for a while and decided to update my ryzen cpu and motherboard drivers. How long does this take? I’m about 15-20 minutes in and none of my peripherals are lighting up indicating the have power, but the rgb is shining as bright as ever. Any help or words to calm my noob worries?
Should take only few minutes max.

Apr 2, 2020
Update for anyone else that might be having the same issue: I believe the issue had something to do with some of the light over locking I was doing. My solution was this; shutdown the computer with the power button (obviously), remove the plug, turn off the power supply, then remove the battery on your motherboard. This resets the bios and fixed my issues.

Solution