"bgame63" <bgame63@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:rxXZc.27443$w_4.2954519@twister.tampabay.rr.com...
> got a quick question
> i have a Geforce
> ti 4600 what are the
> best drivers for this card
> tia
> bgame

Some of the later drivers are benchmarkably faster than the 45's.
Sorry, don't have the numbers. Maybe 5672.
You could try the 45 and the current driver, compared using FRAPS.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

The Nvidia 45.23 driver is the most stable driver for that card.

--
DaveW

bgame63 wrote:
> got a quick question
> i have a Geforce
> ti 4600 what are the
> best drivers for this card
> tia
> bgame

I haven't found a game that won't play on my TI4600s on the 61.77s. No need
to go back to 45.xx at all.

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

how about performance with those 61.77 drivers. doest it decrease your FPS,
does it make your score lower on 3d mark 01/03?

Raj wrote:
> how about performance with those 61.77 drivers. doest it decrease
> your FPS, does it make your score lower on 3d mark 01/03?

Since it is a TI4600, I have no idea how it benches 3dmark03. The TI4600
doesn't do the dx9 stuff in 3dmark03.

3dmark01 - the score between the 45.xx's and the 61.xx's difference is
negligable. They are within 300 points of each other on my system.