Ok I know this sounds ridiculous but when I went to upgrade my laptop's ram, reconnected the battery and started the laptop, I realized I didn't screw in a screw from the battery. Being a lazy guy, I didn't bother to shut down the laptop and try to screw it onto the battery, but the screw slipped off and hit a thing that I don't know and the screw standoff and it sparked. But I don't think anything happened. the fans are spinning, lights are still on and the laptop was still on. But is it still dangerous to start it up again?