DS3 RAID not recommended????

franktam918

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2006
Hi all,

I am thinking to get the DS3 board for my next system, but after reading through some reviews, seems like there is some issue when ppl trying to run a RAID 0 array along with XP installation.
For my dumbness, does it happen to everyone? Does the F7 bios solve the problem?

Thanks a lot for your reply :D :D :D

rushfan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2006
Hi all,

I am thinking to get the DS3 board for my next system, but after reading through some reviews, seems like there is some issue when ppl trying to run a RAID 0 array along with XP installation.
For my dumbness, does it happen to everyone? Does the F7 bios solve the problem?

I had a lot of trouble with this in the past but the combination of BIOS F7 and the latest RAID drivers solved the problem. I was able to load the RTM version of Windows Vista this way too.

rushfan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2006
Hi all,

I had a lot of trouble with this in the past but the combination of BIOS F7 and the latest RAID drivers solved the problem. I was able to load the RTM version of Windows Vista this way too.

rushfan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2006
Hi all,

rushfan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2006
Hi all,